The Quinten MD company (hereinafter referred to as the “Company“) undertakes to collect and use your data in compliance with the applicable regulations relating to the protection of personal data, including the European Regulation on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as “GDRP“) applicable since May 25, 2018 throughout the European Union, and to ensure its security and confidentiality.
This Personal Data Protection Charter (hereinafter the “Charter“) is intended to inform Users of the reasons why the Company processes their personal data, the manner in which it does so and their rights in this respect.
The Company may unilaterally amend this Charter at any time.
ARTICLE 1: Definitions
• Personal data: A personal data is any information or data that directly or indirectly allows the identification of a natural person by reference to a number or one or more elements that are specific to him (including names, first name, telephone number, email address, identification number, IP address, license plate …). To determine whether a person is identifiable, it is necessary to consider all the means to enable his or her identification available or accessible to the data controller or any other person (hereinafter the “Data“).
• Processing of Data: Data processing is any operation or set of operations, whether or not carried out by means of automated processes, relating to personal data, including, in particular, the collection, recording, organization, conservation, adaptation, modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, alignment or interconnection, limitation, erasure or destruction (hereinafter the “Processing“).
• Cookies: Cookies are tracers deposited and read, for example, when consulting a website, reading an e-mail, installing or using software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of device used, such as a computer, a smartphone, a digital reader and a video game console connected to the Internet. If they meet certain conditions, certain trackers waive this obligation (hereinafter the “Cookie” or “Cookies“).
• Data controller: A data controller is the natural or legal person who determines, alone or jointly, the purposes and means of a processing operation. In this case, Quinten MD is the data controller.
• Personal Data Protection Officer (PDPO): The Data Protection Officer is primarily responsible for monitoring compliance with national data protection regulations and law (hereinafter the “PDPO“).
• Supervisory authority: The Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (hereinafter the “CNIL“) is the supervisory authority. The CNIL is located at 3 place de Fontenoy, 75007 in Paris.
Article 2: Processing of User Data
The Site ensures the User a collection and processing of personal information in compliance with the law n°78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms and the European Regulation n°2016/679 of the Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and to the free movement of such data (hereinafter the “GPDR”).
The Data is collected when the User completes the contact form and allows the User to contact Quinten MD. The Data are collected in order to allow Quinten MD to respond to the Users, or for commercial prospecting purposes.
In this respect, Quinten MD is led to treat the following Data:
• First name
• E-mail address
The information collected in the contact form is recorded in a computerized file by Quinten MD. The legal basis of the treatment is article 6.1 of the GPDR, that is to say, the explicit consent of the User. A check box in the contact form allows the User to materialize his consent.
The Data collected is only used by Quinten MD employees for the above-mentioned purposes and cannot be transferred to a third party. Quinten MD warrants to the User that no Data will be transferred outside the European Union.
The Data will be kept for 3 years from the last contact with the User.
Users may obtain more information about the Processing of their Data by contacting Quinten MD’s PDPO at the following e-mail address: email@example.com, or by mail at the following address: 8 rue Vernier in Paris – 75017.
Article 3: Rights of Users
By virtue of the texts referred to in Article 2, the User has rights concerning the Processing of his Data. In this respect, the User has the following rights:
• Right of access: All Users have the right to obtain confirmation that Personal Data concerning them is being processed, to obtain a copy of it and to obtain certain information relating to its processing.
• Right of rectification: Every User has the right to obtain the rectification of his Personal Data if they are inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right of deletion and right to forget: Every User has the right to obtain the deletion of his Personal Data. However, the right to erasure is not absolute and is subject to special conditions. The Company may retain personal data to the extent permitted by applicable law, and in particular when their processing remains necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which the Company is subject or to establish, exercise or defend a right in court.
• Right to withdraw consent: Any User has the right to withdraw his consent to the processing of his Personal Data without delay.
The User may exercise these rights on simple request, or ask any questions about the processing of his Personal Data by contacting our PDPO either :
by e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org ;
by post at 8 rue Vernier, 75017 Paris – France.
In addition, the User is entitled, in view of the present terms and conditions, to lodge a complaint with the CNIL, by sending a letter to the following address: 3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07, or by telephone by contacting the following number: 01 53 73 22 22.
Consult the website cnil.fr for more information on your rights.
Article 4 : Cookies
The User is informed that during his visits to the Site, a Cookie may be automatically installed during his navigation on the said Site.
Cookies are small files that are temporarily stored on the hard disk of the User’s computer by your browser and which are necessary for the use of the Site. Cookies do not contain any personal information and cannot be used to identify anyone. A Cookie contains a unique identifier, randomly generated and therefore anonymous. Some Cookies expire at the end of the User’s visit, others remain.
The information contained in the Cookies is used to improve the experience on the Site.
The User expresses his consent to the use of all or part of the Cookies by clicking on the section intended for this purpose. This section is displayed each time the User connects to the Site.
The User may deactivate these cookies by using the parameters in his browser software.
Article 5: Entry into force
The present Charter is adopted for an indefinite period of time and comes into force as of May 11, 2020.